Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st pick



I thought it was time that we read one of MY books. I love the romance novels, what can I say I am a total romantic. Jude Deveraux wrote one of my all time favorite books, A Knight in Shinning Armor, don't let the title dissuade you it is such a great book. I have not read one of Jude's books in a long time so I thought it was time.

Jace Montgomery is sad over is fiance's death and finds a picture of a house in her things with an inscription on the back, "Ours again. Together forever. See you there." It makes him want to find out where this house is to find out more about his fiance. The house is haunted by a headstrong and feisty ghost, Ann Stuart, whom he must tangle with if he's ever to solve the mystery.

Sounds so good! Who is ready for an all out romance, hopefully with some spicy scenes??? I know I am.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh no you didn't just mention Jude Deveraux the best Romance writer of all time (after Judith Krantz of course). I had all of her books in high school. The first one I ever read was A Knight in Shining Armor, but my favorites were actually "The Duchess," and "Wishes" followed by "Sweet Liar."

Believe it or not I was thinking the other day about digging around at my mom's when I go home for the holidays and re-reading / blogging about some of these. We'll see.

At any rate, you've made an "inspired" choice ;)

Darci said...

That is so funny. I swear Erin we have so much in common!!!! I will look for your post about it.

RETTJ16 said...

Ohhh looks good!!