Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1st pick

Erin and I have read a lot of Jodi Picoult books and have really enjoyed them. I did learn that her older books were not my favorite, she had a different style of writing then. Handle with Care is her newest novel to come out, Erin and I each had an easy time getting it at our library's without having to wait.

Here is a short synopsis:

When Charlotte and Sean O’Keefe’s daughter, Willow, is born with severe osteogenesis imperfecta, they are devastated – she will suffer hundreds of broken bones as she grows, a lifetime of pain. As the family struggles to make ends meet to cover Willow’s medical expenses, Charlotte thinks she has found an answer.

I guess we will have to read to find out what happens. Jodi Picoult's novels always have a story that gets you thinking about the tuff choices that some people have to make and make you wonder if you would have done the same. I can't wait to see what this book makes me feel. Anyone else with us?

1 comment:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Got mine at the library today - yay!